martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

We used to be us...

If I tell you that I love you,
what would you tell me back,
what are the chances that you
think the same way,
feel the same way.

      I just want to talk with stars
      tell them all my dreams about you
      sharing endless stories,
      speaking of the beautiful yesterday.

  I wonder,
  what if the destiny speaks us louder
  and we prefer not to listen,
  even when we are
  the very destiny speaking.

             Just tell me something
             but it most be real
             like the shadows of my loneliness,
             real,
             like me walking thru the fire of oblivion.

  To day I´m leaving,
   whatever you have of my
   it´s yours,
   but I leave in my last memory
   whatever I have of you.

         Miss me or not,
         love me or not,
         just don´t forget
         that we used to be us.

                                                                                             FABO